1964 FORD THUNDERBIRD CONVERTIBLE 390 AUTO LHD This car has been in the one family for over 25 years an older restoration but still very nice. Gun barrel straight body decent red paint work showing some crows feet on the top surfaces, the only rust issue we have found is in the lower drop section of the boot floor ( easily repaired ). The glass chrome and stainless is all very, very nice , the black trim is in good shape with no issues . The 390 fires up and runs like a sewing machine the car drives, steers and stops smoothly and with out issue. The convertible top is clean with no damage the convertible mechanism works to perfection. original Kelsy hayes wire wheels with good white wall tyres This car is not a show car however it is a car to get and enjoy and turn some heads.
1956 Ford Thunderbird. Automatic, stunning red paintwork with matching red and white interior, matching numbers, white hard top also white soft top, power seat, superb chrome, last owner 40 years Californian black plate car. SN#TB1956
1963 FORD THUNDERBIRD. 390 V8 auto, Thunderbird has original engine and trans and drives well. Interior can be supplied to buyer on a later container if required. Options incl. pwr windows, pwr brakes, p/steer, nice straight body and clean underneath. Car id 487 Vin.# 3Y83Z109357
1997 Thunderbird NASCAR $32,000 negotiable Genuine LHD Stockcar. Full cage etc. 357 V8 Ford Dry Sump Engine. Alloy C3 cylinder heads. 700hp and 500Ft lbs & 9.5 to 1, 4 speed Jericho gearbox close ratio, Full engine details available-built by Lagoon Engine Developments. To many extras to list, low miles Recent resto and stickered in Alan Kulwicki/Hooters livery. One of the best looking NASCAR stock cars in Australia Built in Australia by Tom Smith for Terry Wyhoon as the BP Thunderbird, raced at the 'Dome and won it's last race. This car has also competed in the invitational race in Japan with Winston West rules. Spares package available. Would make a great club car (Currently set up for flat track) Comes with spares. Ready to race
1957 Ford Thunderbird 312 V8 4V Auto. Beautiful D Model Thunderbird with factory numbers matching 312 4V V8. With automatic transmission, power steering and front disc brake upgrade.Thunderbird has both Porthole hard top & soft top. Soft top has new canvas and rear plastic window. Original fender skirts and all original body panels are fitted. Original Colonial White repaint some years ago still presents very well. Original black & white interior in nice shape. Drives well. Brakes and trans work well. Car Id 478. VIN D7FH209762
Original built in Wixom Michigan, in triple Black with Raven Black Exterior with Black Leather Interior and a Black Convertible Roof. Fitted with a 352 4V V8, rated at 300HP, coupled to a Cruise-O-Matic Gearbox. Restored in 2008 at Pacific Coast Custom and Classics in Burbank California. Imported to Australia in 2012 and refreshed with new paint and new Convertible Roof. Fitted with Chrome Wire Wheels and new Tyres and many N.O.S. (new old stock) Parts. This Convertible looks and drives like you would expect it to, all receipts available. Used for Weddings etc.
1957 Thunderbird roadster. Icon of America high end valuable classic for the serious collector.Needs a lot of sheet metal work but its worth it the outcome will be very rewarding. Original D code V8 manual, missing 40% of its parts including engine, transmission, hardtop etc going very cheap. Cheapest in the world worth 10 times this amount when restored. #009
1957 E BIRD. Very rare highly collected investment only 1441 made, authentic E BIRD all original numbers matching, daily driver condition auto 312 V8 engine factory black car, black/white interior, hardtop, when restored are worth $150,000 to $200,000 selling cheap. #007
1959 Thunderbird. J code 430 big block convertible the real deal all numbers matching high end classic for serious collectors very rare. Comes with some new parts and new black and white interior. Overall a good rebuild able project car that has the usual rust issues but definitely worth restoring its a $100,000 car when restored. Going cheap. #003
1962 Thunderbird M code roadster. Real deal, very rare only 120 made very few left in the hands of serious collectors, Elvis Presley use to own one. Best car in my collection regretful sale. Restored to show quality 70% assembled will finish the other 30% and hand to new owner. Gold daytona wire wheels worth $6000 factory black exterior pearl/beige interior. Electric top, this car is once in a life time chance. Worth $150,000 restored, going cheap. #6387
1957 Thunderbird roadster. Icon of america high end valuable classic for the serious collector. Complete car with big potential needs allot of sheet metal work but its worth it the outcome will be very rewarding. original D code V8 automatic, numbers matching, hardtop high optioned car original chrome wheels etc . comes with some new parts. going cheap. worth 4 times this amount when restored. #6726